Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya!

First of all, I would like to wish every Malay and muslim Selamat HARI RAYA!!

Basically, I'm now in Johor and having my lazy life over here? I don't think so because was busy, I mean very busy with going here and there!

On thursday, I was having my exam, Financial Accounting (I) and I didn't sleep well on the previous night due to the stress! After that paper, went back home to take a short nap/rest so that I won't feel so tired at night. While I was still in the college, many of us hanged around canteen area saying how difficult our FA(I) was. Then I suggested to go timesquare because I feel like going out to buy things? (oh, I dont know~)
Yeah, back to where I was - in college. After chit chatting and crapping there, I decided not to take lunch because I was real damm tired - lack of rest and sleep the previous night, so I bought bread to eat only. Then I went home...and...SLEEP! Guess what?? I actually cant really sleep and I dont know why. *sigh* I struggled so hard to get myself fall asleep.
I set the alarm clock to ring at 2.45 p.m. but I woke up at 2.40 p.m. automatically. Following were the activities I did:
  1. Took my car for washing
  2. Went PV10 to pick up my friends and their luggages!
  3. Went to times square eat + walk walk!
  4. Send my friends to Pudu
  5. Went home and had dinner with a friend of mine
One thing I bought from Times Square, a thing that I like a lot...


Then after all the activities that I did, I start my journey back to Penang. A very tiring journey due to lack of rest and I almost fell asleep when I was driving back home.

Once I reached home, as quickly as I can, I changed and sleep! *hoho...* Damm tiring after 6hours of journey from KL to Penang!! YAHHH!! Bloody 6hours due to Festive Season, Raya! HAHA...The traffic was so congested and jammed - many cases of accidents occurred in the Highway. I saw about 20+ cars crashed in a row...a very long line! That part was jammed until merely cant move at all.

On the next morning, I went out with sis for whole day AGAIN for lunch and do some of her errands. Quite tiring, but I did enjoyed as well...XD
At night at about 11pm, my family and I depart from Penang for Johore. The journey took us about 8hours plus.

Our first destination was Segamat - a place where we drop my 3rd sister's beloved to his hometown. After we had breakfast over there, we head to Kluang, my mom's hometown. Didn't do anything special there except we went to Kluang Rail Coffee. The coffee there really nice and I took a few pictures over there.







the very traditional-like place (i mean real traditional place)

look at the operation hours...

a nicely brewed coffee

Spicy, spicy nasi lemak

Kaya + butter toast

Kopi 'O
packed coffee for my sister!

KTM - Kluang

Double track


Old train

After that, nothing much happened but we head to JB to meet my sister. Was a very tiring day for me!!

No comments: