Tuesday, September 15, 2009

3 Down and Last 1 to go!

My heart and my mind cannot coordinate together at this moment and at this time! I really have problem to concentrate on my Financial Accounting I (FA.I) paper which is on this thursday!
As usual, the final paper is the hardest time for most of the people to concentrate because minds starts wondering around...

I'm now keep on thinking of going BACK to PENANG after so long never go back already! Miss my home, my room, my bed! For sure I do miss my Parents and IDIOT sisterSSs (S - eldest sis, S - second sis, s- third sis!)...Besides, we do have plan of going Johore and I can see my cute yet naughty and mischievous nephews and niece. I miss them so so much that I feel so much happy when I got to know that I get to see them soon!! Although at times they annoyed and frustrates me, but the love towards them still remains the same!!

Apart from this, I also do have plans to go trip, a trip apart from Johore...which made me keep on thinking of it!! I cant wait for all that moment to be realised!

Aight, now I have to concentrate on my books and practices a lot on the ACCOUNTS thingy which I don't really like it....but still have to go through! Oh yea...still got another time which is next SEM, and that will be FA (II). A big, big SIGH to it...

No comments: