Sunday, May 17, 2009

Speak out my mind

Late night??
I'm wondering, when the word of "late night" were to mentioned, what will comes to your mind??
For me, I'll thought of the clock/watch will show us maybe 12am? 1am? I guess this is called a late night for my thought.
Last Thursday, I went to the Curve, KL to meet up Carmen and friends together with Paul. They planned to watch movie. Guess what happened?? Allow the pictures do the talking..


Is 10.30 pm considered late night?? FUNNY!!

Results!!! (SCARY)

Okayz...this is really scary...not really, but...I'm-so-afraid, anxious, nervous and eager to know my result!!! Tomorrow is the releasing day of Penang Branch's results..this will determine whether for me to graduate or not, to pursue Advance Diploma or not.
I cant wait for tomorrow anymore!!!! Pray hard for me!!!

p/s: watch this parody of Lady Gaga - Poker Face mv..it's a funny one!!!

2 comments:

ting said...

hey guy~
im here to wish u all the best ya!
hope the result will be whats as ur's hope...
may god bless u,
sincerely from me..jenny

Unknown said...

Don't worry champ! You'll surely pull it off with flying colours! ^^