Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Update 2

Oh god..I just have some time to update my blog. Actually, I do have time past few days, just kinda lazy and have not get into mood to update. At least not I've got some determination to write something out. *hehe..*
On 6th Feb 2009 night, my dad, 3rd sis and I drove to Johor Baru to find my mom and eldest sis because my eldest sis just deliver baby on the 30th Jan 2009. The baby looks cute although the skin colour isnt that nice because due to my sis dont have enough nutrition and also rest during the past 9months.
Basically, I've became the maid for the whole month in Johor doing most of the house chores and also fetching my nephew to school and back.

some picts when i'm in JB...

























Some rituals for the new born baby after reached 1 month (满月) must pray to the God to show gratitude.










On the other hand, I found KOMTAR in JB...so, not only Penang has KOMTAR, but...Jb has it too...lol!!!



Some funny warning from some coffee shop that in JB...



Here are what those notices wrote about...i feel it very funny to warn their customer like that.

No outside food & drinks

Prices subject to change according to Customer’s Attitude.

If you are arrogant, grouchy, irritable or just pain in the ass, there will be a RM 10 charge for putting up with your shit.


No comments: