Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm FREE!!

It seems very tiring to me to do one paper compared to the previous 4 papers. I dont know, maybe due to the Chinese New Year break? Probably this is the reason for me to slack down and keep on LAZY-ing...
I could feel the lazy worms are in me...crawling around my body that made me so, so, so lazy~
Today, was my final paper for this semester, which considered not so good because I wasn't much prepared for it!
I really dont like the way my timetable are for this sem's exam. Really mood spoiling to me. However it is, everything is over now and I shall enjoy and relax also not thinking of anything for my break. I'm happy that I could finally have a real break for myself!!
I hope, and I wish that next sem will not be as hectic as this sem...I'm still praying hard for that =)
Thanks god, now everything has over...and the next schedule in line for me is to be in Johor (Johor Baharu) for about 3weeks. Hopping that I wont rot over there? Anyway, I'll be going there on this Friday. Hope everything will be fine~

1 comment: