Thursday, October 7, 2010

Materialistic

What is mean by "Materialistic" as an individual??
Materialistic is looked as "Materialism" in dictionary and the meaning for it that adopted from Cambridge Dictionary states that "the belief that having money and possessions is the most important thing in life".

Recently, I was given a feedback telling me that I'm "Materialistic". It was said based on those comments I made in Facebook. So, I'm wondering by stating a few comments saying "if i have this thing, i would have a better outcome - (one of the statement I know only)" is called materialistic??
*sigh..*
Materialistic is a very subjective "word" because different people have different perception. I shall not further explain because I just dont have to please everyone or even change people's perception; human's right and freedom.

No comments: