Saturday, May 23, 2009

Greed...


Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins that believed by many christians, i supposed? Today, I've met 1 person/stranger who convicted one of these sins which is GREED!!
I went to gurney today to meet up with Kah Hooi before I leave to KL...We had lunch at there too and I also bought a sweater so that I could use it as jacket/sweater. The sweater that i Love so much from PDI cost me RM70++.
So happily bought it and headed to Coffee Bean after that. As usual, i left my things on the seat and went to order drinks. After putting my stuffs down, it's like i totally forget about it that i left my things.
After coffee bean-ing with KH, we went home. I totally forgotten about my sweater!!!!!!
I left it in Coffee Bean. After I reached home only i remembered about it....sigh....
partially it's my fault for being a forgetful!!! (HATE myself for that!!!)
I dont understand why that "PERSON" wanna take the sweater away?? It's not money...if it's money, i would understand that "the person" would keep it. For god sake..it's just a sweater!! Why cant that "person" just hand it to the staff over there???
One thing that I came to understand that fella is filled with Greed!! That person had convicted the sin of "Greed" one of the 7 deadly sins!!! SHIT that "person"!!! He will receive the punishment for being greedy!! As for that, I curse that fella to LOST the wallet/purse that couldn't get it back!! *I know it's bad to curse people, but that person deserve it for being a greedy person!!*
For that, that person made me pay RM140++ for just a sweater....sigh...sad me!!! For no reason, i lost so much money....*cry....*

p/s: I put my font as green because I believe that green associate with money?? and greed shall be in green colour!! HATE it!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jealousy is green in colour lar... Not greed... LOL!
But anyway, don't be sad alright? What comes around, goes around... and vice versa... Cheer up champ!