Tuesday, July 22, 2008

water-FALL

Have you guys seen any water-FALL before?? not the ordinary waterfall...but it is WATER - FALL... come and make a guess where is the waterfall?
forest? Jungle? lake? mountain?
curious?? continue to read then~


i saw this "beautiful" WATER-FALL after my Business Comm Tutorial. Due to the nature's call, i need to go to toilet to pass urine. As for that, before i step into the toilet, i herd the sound of water dripping and some ripples sound.
i do not care much, so i enter the toilet AND i saw this..........................................



i was shocked!! and the disappointment feeling was built in me...i was so disappointed with the management team. this is because they never want to maintain our college!!
They only will fix a problem until the things are spoiled...
for example, during the beginning of this sem, School of Business Studies (SBS) block and School of Technologies (SOT) block air conditioner's compressors were down and we have to attend sit in a "hot conditioner" tutorial rooms!! by the way, my college only have to blocks which is SBS and SOT..
it's such a disgrace that they never maintain it!! Every year they will collect a "college development" fee each of us. it was charged in our college fees.
For what I can see, they never develop it, never maintain college's properties and seldom update books in the library...sooner or later, the college sure collapse if the management team never do something!! If we would to complain, i'm not sure whether they will do something or not because as for what i know, My college's admin team people are fulled with lazy-asses!! really HOPE THEY WILL CHANGE!!

A part from this, this morning when i woke up and i looked out the windows, i saw a very blur vision. I thought i was wrong, but it seems hazy!



I'm not sure what caused it. There are 2 possibilities which is:
  1. Mist caused by the cold weather after rainy day
  2. Haze don't know from where..
I thought it is a haze because the tar road and floor is not wet. I think later on, the hazy sky turns clear towards afternoon. When I see this hazy hazy thingy, i felt so uneasy because i really do not like pollution!! I HATE to see people instead of throwing rubbish, especially leaves drop form the tree, they burn it. I dont know why they like open burning so much??
Don't they know that this contributes a lot to greenhouse effect and air pollution??
I really want to curse those idiots for open burning~

My god~ i shouldn't be cursing people!! Let me have a bad karma~
Never mind, i believe that God knows how to deal with this kind of barbarian!! until now, i'm still hopping for action to be taken towards them..
Let's stop contributing towards pollution!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sugest u to complain...
if u pay then u hav d right to hav a good enviroment of study.

i dun like ppl throw rubbish oso~
as i remember, i argue with a good fren becoz he throw plastic beg into drain.
human responsibility to take care our earth.