Monday, August 2, 2010

A reveal on McDonald?

Nonsense Ads!

Facebook has become part of everyone's life (mainly for fb-er) and I guess people tends to abuse and take things for granted.
Lately, there are too much of nonsenses going on and keep on happening in Facebook. There is one that I found quite irritating about which is "The Reveal on McDonald". I'm not in a situation of defending McDonald or what's not but this is SOLELY MY POINT OF VIEW.

Based on the video about McDonald's FRIES that had been showed widely via internet, how true and accurate is it? Did anyone else tried the experiment? For I, myself, yet to try out and should I do it? (maybe some day I will). For those who haven't seen that Video, please go to Youtube or just click on HERE. However, this wasn't my consent as it was an interesting fact... What is happening NOW in Facebook, there's this nonsense that I actually tried out myself to check whether it was a spam or try to carry message to the society.

Unfortunately, it turns out to be a SPAM more than anything else! From my point of view, they must be paid by some "people" to defame McDonald. From what I've learned in my business studies, when there are NEGATIVE news/rumours, it will affect one company's business. Whoever is/are doing that is trying to "gain" something, I presume? News and rumours spread through word of mouth or worse still, through internet spread very fast like VIRUS?

For some reason, I just don't believe what's happening on Facebook now!! For one fact that most of us know about McDonald food, it is OILY! A lot of case being reported for those who EAT McDonald frequently will be heart disease, diabetes, high-blood pressure and obesity. So you still can eat McDonald but NOT FREQUENTLY!

As for that, Ladies and Gentlemen, please stop the crap in Facebook as I found it irritating and not ethical in doing those things!

p/s: While I type this article, there was a point that hits my mind on why the fries didn't break down or grow fungus. I'm not sure how true my theory will be. And again, this is just my point of view only. I guess, the fries did not break down was due to the "oil" content that coated the whole fries that leave no moisture on the fries.
For moss/fungus to grow, the substance must be moist in order for them to grow. - Is this statement fair enough? Let the scientist to find out! =D

1 comment:

David said...

I've seen this such since a long time... That's why I never had an interest to take fast food meal.

Repulsive and not delicious...

I wonder why lots of youngsters and kids love them... Parents cook for them aren't they?

Lazy bump of shit people...