Thursday, January 22, 2009

Made up my mind

It took me some time to made this decision. I think, I really have a little problem in making decision? I still remember what my last sem's lecturer (Dr. S.K. Kang) said me...She said me " You ah...so undecisive like 'char boh' nia...must be like a man in making decision." After so long in dilemma for dont know which mat to get, finally I've made up my mind to buy my favourite YOGA MAT!! *giggling*

Why am I in dilemma??

Few months back, I've planned to buy a mat for myself a 'Nike' mat. One of my Yoga's class friend told me Nike mat dont last long..It's not good... For all this while, I'm in love with Nike's yoga mat because I feel that it's nice.

After I received bad comments on Nike's mat, I start to have dilemma...I have the thought of buying mat from my Instructor (Janis) but then I couldn't attend any of her class due to my college timetable clashes with her time. So sad...She is one of my favourite yoga instructors. Another favourite instructor will be Michelle Q. I learnt a lot from them, and they are good.

Besides that, I shop around for yoga mat in gurney, I have 2 choices. There is a mat that looked like the one I used in gym and the other one of course Nike's mat The difference of price also not much. The mat really look alike which my gym is using now. So..this really turn me off!

What is my decision??



I guess...this picture tells what my decision is. Besides, I really LOVE my yoga bag!!!!! I've made up my mind to get this mat because the other one really turns me off. Anyway, I will not regret for whatever decision I made. If this mat's performance is not up to my expectations, I also will not regret because people had warned me, and I made this decision. There is nothing to be regret about!!! XD
LOVE the bag so much...I love the bag more than the mat..!!

No comments: