Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year, Happy 2009

Time really flies...
I remember most is that after my high school's life, all the things happened very fast and now is 2009!! Whatever it is, we should cherish what we have XD
Last night was a fun night together with my closest friends together!
The party was at my house. I would like to thanks Paul and Kenneth for everything!! (they are the organiser) =D


The Chef of the night...(Viviene and GQ)


Busy, busy us...


Kenneth is feeding Paul with "HIS" sausage...


My mom was there to "lau juak" too...

Anyway, we had much fun and enjoying all the food we got! HAHA....really filling~
New year has come and this is to mean that my exam coming soon, I'm graduating soon..and also going to KL for my further studies soon...Hope that I can do well and everything goes smoothly for me!!!

I have one wish, which will be praying that our economy wont get worse like what the economist had predicted..I hope everything will be fine a.s.a.p so that everyone will have a peaceful year for 2009!


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!


No comments: