Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Simple yet tough!

After went through 2 classes with a Yoga Master, Vincent Tam, the feeling was really great and I learned a lot from him. Although it was only 2 classes and only 1hour per session, the knowledge I've gained from him was trumendous!!
In the class, he did all basic poses. It's to be considered as basic, yet tough pose because he made us hold it. The purpose for holding it long is to see our minor mistake that we dont actully see it during normal class. By making us to remember, he made us repeated the pose for many times and also keep on stressing on our mistake.
His class was never boring because he used our mistake and illustrate it very clearly and also making it a bit hilarous! After went through his 2 classes, I'm so keen to go for more of his class in Menara MBF.

After I've been through classes, I realised that yoga in KL is so much different, just like what Michelle told me "you'll learn a lot there". It's an eye opening for me and there is a lot more for me to learn from here! I'll pick up whatever I can so that I'll become a better person! Perhaps, this could help me to fulfill one of my dream, which is to be a Yoga teacher one day!! I'm hopping that those day will come~